Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Kim Kardashian to launch another Nude product.


Kim Kardashian loves the color Nude we observed ,she is to launch her own shapewear.
In her own words
' I would always cut up my shapewear to make my own styles, and there have always been so many times I couldn't find a shape color that blended with my skin tone  so we needed a solution for all this '

The shapewear is for growns or skirts with split if you " still need support ".
She calls the product " Kimono solutionwear™ "
Different size for everybody. She claims to have been passionate about the product for 15years.

No comments:

White money wins Bbnaija Season 6, grabs 90Million naira.

  Whitemoney has been declared the winner of the Season 6 of the Big Brother Naija reality television show themed ‘Shine Ya Eye’, leaving Li...